Thursday, June 14, 2007

hanging out

After eating (which is going very well), Phillip has a lovely and pleasant awake and alert time. This morning after his breakfast, he and I were just hanging out in bed, so I took a couple of pictures. I think his eyes are going to be like his dad's! And he had an excellent night last night (Adam and I were each only up for an hour!) so hopefully that will be the way things are from here on out. I love the concerned look he has in the second picture - 'Please, never take this finger away from me!' with hands clasped on either cheek and his wrinkly old man forehead. What a cutie!

6 comments:

A said...

Hello Sherrie!

I hope you are recovering well from the section. Phillip is so incredibly adorable. It's wonderful to hear that sleeping and eating are going well for you!!!

-Andrea (wateraddict)

Anonymous said...

What a Bright little boy! Already 2 weeks old! Thank you so much for continuing your weblog! It is so wonderful to see your sweet photos!

Sarah Gomez said...

He looks so tiny! How big was/is he?? He is pretty precious! keep giving us pics :)

(It probbaly says here somewhere how big he was.. i'll dig around!)

Anonymous said...

Sherrie, he is just too cute. When I first looked at the picture (before I read your post) I was also thinking that he has Adam's eyes! I was thinking about popping by some day for a visit. Are you up for visitors these days? Steph

Disie P said...

Hi Sherry, this is Di P, Jen W's Mum. I've been following your blog for a long time now, and I am thrilled to see the photos of your beautiful little boy! Have fun being his Mum!

Sherrie said...

Thanks for all of your comments! He is indeed tiny - he weighs about 7 pounds 8 oz now. I think the perspective in that picture makes him look even tinier than he is. Yes, Steph - just give a call to make sure we're around - we'd love to see you! And thanks, 'Di P'! I'm glad you've been following along. I am definitely having a great time being a mom so far... now if I could only get a bit more sleep... :)