Saturday, May 10, 2008

weekend

I couldn't help but feel sorry for this worried-looking plant pot.

Last night I whipped up three batches of soap, including this new Orange Blossom Bar. It smells incredible, and I can't wait for it to cure. It has orange blossoms and orange essential oil in it, and I'm really pleased with it.

Along with our Lily of the Valley, some of the tulips have opened. Phillip loves talking to them, pointing at them, and generally being excited about them.

This is another batch I made last night. More Cherry Almond (which I sold out of at the craft fair), but this time with the addition of fair trade organic cane sugar sprinkled on top. It's looking good!

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

ingrid said...

is that the cocoa camino sugar? I love that stuff.

Sherrie said...

It is indeed! Yummy stuff. :)