Wednesday, June 11, 2008

calla lilies




Calla lilies are not my favourite flowers (I much prefer peonies and lily of the valley) but Adam loves them. They are very elegant, which might have something to do with my indifference, as I am most certainly and definitely inelegant. Oh my, am I ever. Cheerful, energetic, and cute are the words people generally use to describe me. Which is probably why I've always wished I was tall and willowy and graceful - we all want to be something we're not, don't we? It also might by why I always assume that people I respect and admire whom (is that correct grammar, BIL? I never did get that one straight) I have not met in person are taller than I am. It's a strange thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I was researching the Lady Comp and came across your blog entry. I am very interested to see if you are still using it and/or what is your opinion on it now. I don't personally know anyone who uses one and a lot of the forums and reviews I've found about it are from 2005 and 2006 so I'm curious. I checked out your profile and small world, I'm in New Brunswick! Any info you have would be very much appreciated! You can email me @ canning_natalie@hotmail.com Thanks a bunch, and great blog!!