Wednesday, November 19, 2008

all dolled up

How do you like the changes over here at my little blog? I had some fun changing things up and making it a little bit warmer and cozier. Hope you like it!

Pictured above are some shampoo bars; part of a custom Christmas order. They're Eucalyptus Lime, and I think they're quite lovely. I've been getting together lots of custom Christmas orders lately; if there's something you'd like to speak for before the craft fair on the 29th and 30th, let me know and I can set things aside for you. The shop was getting very bare, so I beefed it up with a few new listings for the last week and a half of November, before I go on a soaping hiatus for December. If you're local, don't forget that you can always buy soap directly from me and skip the shipping.

We have company this week, so things are a little busier than the usual routine, but good fun. Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Vickie LeBlanc said...

I love your new header. Very cosy and almost Christmasy-like.

Joanna Schmidt said...

I love the new look. Very festive indeed!!!

Stacey J. said...

Ok I'm a blog stalker, lol...but LOVE the header!!!!

Michelle said...

Just discovered your blog! I love it and I love that you're a fellow Martha Stewart fan. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice new look...festive and classy!