Sunday, November 09, 2008

november morning




The calendar says that it's November, but the weather disagrees. When we went for a walk this morning, I was plenty warm in a long sleeved t-shirt. I think it was around 15 degrees. And it has been wet, which those sweet little mushrooms must love. I got a bit of yard work done while Phillip was 'resting' (translation: he should be sleeping, but he's talking to himself and reading in his crib), and it felt really good to be outside accomplishing something. When he was sleeping this afternoon, I got some soap made - a new layered Chocolate Mint Square (!) and a plain peppermint batch, which was a customer's special request. Fun - I can't wait to cut them tomorrow.

2 comments:

Alli said...

What a beautiful fall day it was! Perfect for some yard work! We went for a long walk to enjoy the sweet smell of wet leaves. I love this time of year...I am glad to see someone else appreciates it too! Nice photos! I love the mushrooms!

bandgeek said...

my gosh thase pictures of the canadian fall is so bueatiful!