Tuesday, January 23, 2007

baby, baby, baby


A couple of baby bump pictures which Adam took at weeks 17 (top photo) and 20 (bottom photo taken this week). The second one was taken in the baby's room, which Adam has now begun peeling the wallpaper off of! (That last sentence was so awkward, I'll leave it as is just for entertainment.)

I scored a free diaper genie today from Freecycle, so that was pretty exciting. In case you haven't heard about it, it's an online local group (there are groups for pretty much everywhere) where people post things they have to give away and things they need. Someone posted a diaper genie this morning, and I snagged it! Very exciting (and free!) Much better than having things go to the garbage or sit around unused.

Also in interesting things as of late, I found some very nice curtains for baby's room at Frenchy's, and some more nice soft material for making portable change pads. And in the much-less-free realm of baby things, we ordered a perfect diaper bag (it's the large one in dark khaki) we both agree on from LL Bean today! I'm très excited for it to arrive. And I think it will definitely be worth it, not only because it will be used all the time, but after all of our babies are grown in a bazillion years, we'll still be able to use it for our stuff.

There, I think you're all saturated with baby news for now. I had an excellent day at work and got very many little niggling things done at the office, which always feels very satisfying. And I had two good visits with students, also satisfying. And I'm not even sleepy yet and it's almost 9:30! Yipeeeee!

1 comment:

ingrid said...

Such cute photos of the baby bump! You must be getting very excited now!