Thursday, January 11, 2007

belly pic

Here I am with my ever-expanding belly! I took this (lame quality) picture this afternoon, 18 weeks 5 days preggo. Every day it sticks out more! Very exciting. Adam will be taking some nicer ones soon, I'm sure. I just wanted to get one out there.

Also in exciting news, we had a new bird at our feeder today. Usual visitors include 6 cardinals, about 5 blue jays, piles of chickadees and little brown birds, goldfinches and housefinches. This guy (apologies for the low quality pics; Adam had to use optical zoom so you could actually see the bird) showed up today demonstrating great bravery (he scared away the blue jays, which is no small feat) and delightfully bright plumage. We don't know what he is, but we're hoping Josh might know. I'll keep you posted.

Update: The mystery has been solved (thanks, Josh!) It's a female Baltimore Oriole.

No comments: