Monday, February 11, 2008

iced tea with lemon bath soap

I listed this Iced Tea with Lemon Bath Soap in my Etsy shop this morning. For my fellow Canucks, you'll be pleased to know that it's made with brewed Red Rose tea ("Only in Canada, you say? Pity." Along with lemon juice and lemon essential oil, it has a mild lemon scent, and vitamin e oil makes it especially kind to your skin.

I updated my shipping information in the shop as well; it's difficult to have standard pricing when they charge me different amounts every time I'm sending soap. So I'm asking people to wait until I e-mail them a payment invoice with the actual shipping cost before making their payment. I'm also now charging an additional dollar for my cute little bags; the price of the material has gone up, and along with the time needed to make them, I think that's reasonable.

I'm going to list another delightful soap later on today, and I'm hoping to make two batches this afternoon. I'm going back to cold process for Peppermint Poppyseed (it's so much prettier) and I'm getting low on Chocolate Peppermint. I can't think of a better way to spend a snow day!

No comments: