Wednesday, October 01, 2008

12 weeks until Christmas!


Yipee, 12 weeks until Christmas! And this beautiful KitchenAid Dutch oven is coming my way! (I'm going to feign surprise.) As much as I try not to be gifty-minded, I love practical gifts, and this one happens to be on sale this week for $29 at Canadian Tire - the regular price is $99! I'm in a peachy frame of mind - I love Thanksgiving, I love fall, I love decorating and coziness, and I love craft fairs, of which I have two coming up. So I made five batches of soap tonight after Phillip went to bed, including the 'glaze' for my chocolate soap 'cake'. Photos to come.

2 comments:

egassner said...

FIVE batches! My goodness! I think I'm going great if I can squeeze two in! Lol. Can't wait to see them!

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Thanks for tipping us off about the Dutch Oven at Canadian Tire. I showed your post to my husband and for some strange reason - he went to Yarmouth last night :-) I've been wanting a red dutch oven for two years but $100, eek.