Monday, October 13, 2008

9:59 pm


Here I am last night, full of local free-range, organic turkey, stuffed with Adam's pumpkin pie bars, and topped up with lovely tea and company. And ready for bed after a long and splendid day. And did I mention that I made a killer turkey dressing? From my own little brain because I didn't feel like going to the bother of looking one up? It was fantastic. And Phillip loved it, too. (Come to think of it, he likes pretty much anything which can be categorized as food. Except pears, oddly enough.) I had such an enjoyable long weekend, complete with sun and lots of hugs from P, and am back to work tomorrow.

I don't usually do the self-portrait thing, but I was wandering around the house last night looking for something to do. That is extremely unusual. I had a lot of fun, playing with angles and lights and such. I think I was really concentrating on getting some particular thing right in this one. I'll have to do it again during the day!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I envy those of you who can whip up something without a recipe. Dh can do it well (which is why I married him).

Neat self-portrait! It reminds me of a movie, but I can't think of which one right this minute.