Friday, October 26, 2007

there has been...

reading: I just finished the worst book I've ever read. Really, the worst. Why did I finish it? Because it was mindless and I wondered if the terrible and predictable end would be what I anticipated. It was. The book was 'The Devil Wears Prada' by Lauren Weisberger. The movie can only be better - there's no way on earth it could be worse. One of my favourite terrible lines? "The cappuccino was almost too hot, but it felt fantastic on that chilly, wet day." Good grief.

planting: one of my favourite things in autumn is the planting of fall bulbs. It shows that you really believe that after winter, spring will come again. If your bulbs don't rot, of course. We planted New Baby Daffodils, Monte Negro lilies, Minnow Daffodils, Hyacinths, Tulips, and Alliums. Yay!

walking: lots of walks with P in the stroller, in some stunning October weather.

eating of Halloween candy: why, oh why did I open the box?

laundry: as always

dehydrating: I've got a separate post coming up about my first real shot at dehydrating cranberries. They're in the dehydrator as I type, so my fingers are crossed that they'll turn out well!

Thanks for the idea, Jessicah!

No comments: