Sunday, July 13, 2008

ahhhhhh...

There was a whole lot of this over the past week or so. That beautiful body of water is the Belleisle Bay in New Brunswick. Such a gorgeous place - I've never wanted a house on the water more. What you can't see in the picture is East of Eden on my lap, and a warm breeze on my face.
We picked strawberries, which was short and very sweet. I love this picture.

While we were away, Phillip started holding our hands to walk. He had never shown interest in this before. We think it's because we weren't walking fast enough for him. Hmm, do you think he might take after me? He also now repeats EVERYTHING that's said. It's painfully cute. He had such a nice time with his Nanny (who just might be forever known as Nan-ooo, since that's what P insists on calling her) and Papa and all of our wonderful friends and family who came over to visit. It was so great to see you all, and the next visit can't come soon enough.

I'll be updating my Etsy shop over the next few days, and listing some of the things I still have on hand after the Wedgeport craft fair last weekend. I'm also excited because I booked spots at two local Christmas craft fairs, one in October and one in November. I'm already getting excited!

No comments: