Tuesday, March 24, 2009

kitchenaid mixer development

If you recall, there's an ongoing KitchenAid saga here in the Graham household. I bought a new mixer in May 2008. I returned it it August because of a crazy noise it was making, and received a replacement. The replacement unit did the same thing, so I returned it in February. I've called twice to check on the status of the mixer, and was told on the 13th that I would be contacted by someone with more details. I called again today, since I hadn't heard from them, and after waiting on hold for quite a long time (which was okay, because I was able to do all kinds of other things as I waited) was told that I would be immediately sent a new Artisan mixer (the one I returned was Ultra Power) as they didn't have the original model in stock. Yipeeee! The image is of the model I will be receiving, and I can't wait to get my hands on it, especially after all of this hassle! You will most certainly be seeing some photos when it arrives. Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

madelyn said...

swoooooon....nice!
looking forward to seeing it! any idea of colour?

ingrid said...

Yes! I got your message late last night! That's so exciting. Khalil has an Artisan and he always balked at the idea that all I had was a Classic.

Anonymous said...

Yeay so exciting!