Sunday, April 01, 2007

30 weeks on the 30th



As of March 30, I'm 30 weeks pregnant! I was just looking at a belly pic from 17 weeks, and I can't believe how much bigger I am. I know this is how it works, but it's still really neat to see. (And I'm kind of excited to be able to bend and have a waist again!) It was also my birthday on Friday, and Adam and I went to White Point Beach Resort for a night to celebrate, where the top picture was taken this morning out on the deck to our nifty little cabin (brrr!) My face looks kind of lumpy, I think it's because I was shivering. I haven't been putting weight on anywhere other than the aforementioned belly, which is nice. For a really special treat, we ordered a fruit plate and croissants as room service this morning! How luxurious.
We went for a lovely walk on the beach at White Point this morning before we checked out, and Adam took the above picture. It doesn't do the morning justice - it was sunny and the water was calm - the perfect way to start a day. And a month! Happy April!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Sounds like a simply wonderful way to spend it! You look great. :)

ingrid said...

Ack! I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy Birthday!

And I love everything about the first photo of you. You look so cute!

Sherrie said...

Thanks! :) (That's an especially beam-y smiley!)

Anonymous said...

Dear Sherrieg,
Maybe you do not remember me, never mind, in this vast web world, it is impossible remember every body!
Well I have asked you permission to publish mr. Bookworm in my blog, and you kindly said, yes. I cannot remember if I have said "Thank you" back! If not, please forgive me! Many thanks. I am an old lady and internet is making me crazy and confuse...
Well, it is very nice see you are pregnant, congratulations and a lot of kisses to you and to your baby.
Raquel