Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Etsy update



I added a few things to my Etsy shop tonight, including the terrific men's shaving kit pictured above. I'm tickled pink with how it turned out. The mug is thrifted (of course) and the brush is sweatshop-free made with all-natural fibres and a natural wood handle. I also added my Star Anise Bath Bars (which weigh in at a whopping 7.2 ounces each) and some fresh cold process Simple Simon unscented bars, perfect for babies and others with sensitive skin or noses. Happy lathering!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought you were a warrior of the Metric Revolution!

What's up with the ounces?

Joanna Schmidt said...

These are all lovely. Hey, your other site is down. Just letting you know....went there to check out your works in progress.

Your baby is so cute!