Saturday, December 20, 2008

"you'll shoot your eye out, kid"

Good Saturday evening to you! I hope you're cozy and warm, snuggled up and ready for some snow. I have a cup of Aveda tea and a piece of cake waiting for me, and a new magazine to "cuddle read", as Phillip says. Ingrid brought the tea this afternoon, and it is just as good as my Egyptian Licorice Yogi tea. Both have licorice root, the source of yum, in them. Phillip's snug as a bug (or 'nug bug', as he says) in his bed, the washer and dishwasher are humming away, and it looks like it will be a quiet evening. My favourite kind. Oh, and we might finish watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. It's right up there with A Christmas Story in the holiday hilarity department. If you've got a few minutes, take a peek at a couple of my favourite clips from them, in order. Heh heh.



Did you notice I changed things up here on the blog yet again? I couldn't take the cluttery background any more, festive as it was. I think this is much easier on the eyes. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Stacey J. said...

Christmas vacation is my favorite Christmas movie and I'm watching it tonight!!!! I love it! We find ourselves quoting it a lot throughout the season!

Heidi said...

Haha = ) My all time favorite movie is A Christmas Story!