Saturday, February 17, 2007

24 weeks

Adam took this pic from his invalid position on the bed this morning. 24 weeks, wow! According to babycentre.com, it's the end of my second trimester! It's really hard to believe. Baby G weighs about 1.3 pounds (600 grams) and is about 12 inches (30 cm) tall. And one very nice thing I've noticed is no stretch marks yet! Unless I just can't see them, with this belly in the way!

I went and looked at a stroller this morning, which I liked a lot. Not too giant (VERY important to me!), the wheels will handle rocks and roots, it's well proportioned, etc. The only thing is that because a part of the display one was broken, it wouldn't collapse entirely. Also, I didn't get to lift on it to see how heavy it is, which is another important factor. I'll take Adam with me to have a look-see next week. Yay, baby G - keep on growing!

No comments: