Thursday, February 08, 2007

tissue holder


It's another snow day for me! I don't want to get too used to it - this is great! So far this morning, I've made two of these travel tissue holders. I got the idea and instructions from Craft Leftovers, and I think they turned out très cutely! I picked up the material, which I love, last summer at Frenchy's (where else?) in the form of a bedskirt, which I then proceeded to chop up accordingly. It's quite thick, so some of the stitching was a bit of a chore for my machine. But it's all sorted out now, and I think some people I know will like carrying tissues in these rather than loosey-goosey in their pockets!

3 comments:

ingrid said...

Happy snow day!

And that's a lovely tissue holder. You're getting super-crafty with all these snow days! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is a good idea!!

~From a fellow kleenex-carrier...;)

Sherrie said...

Thanks! I thought they turned out very well, and the recipients were happy with them, too. :)