Saturday, February 03, 2007

tulips


Adam came home from work last night and brought me a beautiful bunch of my favourite flowers - white tulips! They are stunning.

More ebay diapers arrived today, and they look pretty good. The first ones were 6 prefolds (they look great - brand new), these were 4 Kushies Cuddlers, and a brand new package of 8 Cuddlers should be arriving soon. I'm looking forward to seeing them on a cute baby bum! We wanted to have a variety of types of cloth diapers to start with, and we can kind of see as we go which we like best.

Ooooh, I got that pair of pants hemmed last evening, and learned how to do a blind hem with my sewing machine! It's not really that difficult once you figure out what the diagrams are trying to tell you. It's not the most perfect hemming job, but I'm sure it will get better as I practice. I had a great time reading in my sewing machine manual (I realize how funny that sounds!), and am impressed at the variety of things this machine can do. Looking forward to making some fun baby things!

3 comments:

ingrid said...

I know its sick, but I like reading manuals too.

Unknown said...

Hi Sherrieg,
....sorry to get back to you so late!! Remeber you posted a comment on my blog. I would like to sent you a RAK....could you please mail me your details, so I can sent you something??? a(dot)humpert(at)gmx(dot)net

Hugs

Anke
BTW: Nice Blog....;-))

Sherrie said...

I don't know if I'd say I like reading manuals... :) Juts useful ones, I guess!

And thank you, Anke! I've sent you an e-mail. :)