Friday, December 21, 2007

snowpeople and winter solstice

I am so excited about this amazingly generous and lovely Christmas gift from Jesse and Ingrid! Okay, take a closer look... that's snowperson Adam with his camera, and Phillip is in my arms! (I'm even wearing my orange coat, which I love, and you can see here.) It's beautifully framed, too, and will be on Phillip's bedroom wall after Christmas (I have it on the living room wall right now so everyone can see it.)
And a joyous Winter Solstice to you! It's a beautiful sunny day to celebrate. Adam and I have been counting down, because now the days start getting longer! It is a bit discouraging when it's getting dark out at 4pm. But now the days are getting longer, the year is almost over, and really, it's almost summer again.

No comments: