Monday, September 08, 2008

new dipes

I must confess - we've been using disposable diapers more often than not as of late. We had been using prefolds along with Bummis Super Whisper Wraps, which worked really well for awhile. I don't know if Phillip's bladder grew exponentially overnight or what, but we started to have lots of leaks. Big leaks. When he was smaller, we had some second hand fitted diapers which worked really well with the Bummis covers, but we only had the prefolds for his current size. Until today! I came across this amazing deal for these gorgeous velour all-in-one diapers. Apparently the company is re-branding, and this kit, including 5 all in ones, a waterproof cover (for night time use) and 5 velour wipes - was $34.99 (it's $32.99 for smaller sizes). Regular $65.99! Plus shipping, of course. What a deal! Fast, efficient service and shipping, too. They're so soft, I almost want to wear them. You can buy them here.

6 comments:

VoofaVoofa said...

Those sure look like fitteds, not AIOs!

Anonymous said...

Did the diapers come with the liners, or do you buy them separately?

birchbarksoap said...

Voofa - They are AIOs - they have the waterproof layer inside. Soft as heaven! The description is here: http://www.nhdcanada.com/ecobumz-eco-kit-p-332.html

Anon - They didn't come with (and aren't supposed to need) liners. We have some biodegradable flushable ones we'll use.

Anonymous said...

did you order large, and do they fit Phillip?
thanks
sarah moore

VoofaVoofa said...

Okay, that makes so much more sense now!

A friend ordered diapers from me; unfortunately I have no time to make them. I think I'll have to send her to your linked site!

Heidi said...

AWESOME FIND!! I've been using prefolds and tried my first fitteds last month. I'm in love!